domenica 30 marzo 2008

waiting for the elections...

Hi everybody!!!
I'm here to talk another time of the elections...and I am not pride to say that the situation in Italy is always worse. There are still two weeks before the day of the elections and I can't yet stand the debates on television and the newspaper articles. I have no words to describe the political situation in Italy: we are always looking at the appearence and not at the concepts. For example, the last problem was about the partecipation of the two candidates to a tv program. Because of the law on par condicio, if Veltroni refuses to speak at "Porta a Porta" also Berlusconi has to renounce to go. but the problem is that everybody in Italy, politicians and common people, have spoken about this fact for a week...this is incredible. We live in a country with much more problems than any other in Europe...and we matter about an interview!!!

I would like to know how the two main candidates think to solve the huge quantity of problems, such as health care, immigration, criminality, pubblic debt...and not to see everyday a soap opera. At the end of this useless electoral campaign, what will I do? Who will I vote? And which will be the future for the young generation...and that is to say for myself too?
I'm waiting for a sunny day...as a song of Bruce Springsteen says.

Nessun commento: