lunedì 14 aprile 2008

Final project!


In my final project I would like to focus on the differences between the health care system in Italy and in America. As I've understood thanks to all American movies and tv series (for example ER or Doctor House!!!), but also through the news, they are really different...and I think that in America everything goes better than hier. This is the reason because I'd like to know our it works and, for example, how much american people pay for the health care insurance and how the state decide how much you have to pay? which are the opportunity that it gives. For example, has american people to wait a lot of months before a sanitary inspection? I think that it is an interesting subject...and perhaps a way to have the awareness that we have the right to pretend a good sanitary system.

Nessun commento: